Well, I'm not sure if that's what I had, but it was not fun. This
afternoon, after I had lunch, I took a nap in my room. It was upwards
of 91 degrees outside today (actually had cooled down) and I woke up
just sweating like crazy. i drank some water, but didn't feel really
thirsty. So I took my temperature and it was 100. So I took a cold
shower and moved to an air conditioned room to work on some homework. I
was in there for about an hour and a half and it helped a lot. I also
found some ice for my water.
I'm just not used to this heat! I'll have to be careful to keep the H2O
intake up! I don't know how people live here! And Pasadena is not even
the hottest place in the country or world right now. I guess some
people just have different metabolism and ways to keep cool. Not sure.
Oh well, in the mean time, I'm trying to keep cool.
Note: If you're reading this blog leave me a comment to let me know that
you're reading. :-)
Blessings,
Your melting friend,
Erin



2 comments:
Stay cool! Lots of ice works wonders!
Hey girl. I'm reading:-)
Post a Comment