Hi everyone. Thanks for checking out my blog.
I'm living in Budapest, and teach conversational English at a Hungarian secondary school. Many of my students don't believe in God, or at least don't know much about Him.
I have a unique opportunity to share the love that Christ has given to me with my students. I don't use the classroom as a pulpit to pound the Bible into their heads, but use it to help students prepare for success in life, through English.
With Europe opening up, there are more opportunities for young people to travel and work. Being able to speak English is often the key factor is a person finding a job abroad.
As a native speaker of English, I can offer a specialized service to my students and school.
For many students, I may also be the only person praying for them by name.
So, if you have any more questions about what I do, or how you can become part of this ministry, please don't hessitate to contact me.
Have a blessed day,
Erin
1 comment:
Looks like a PhotoShop trick to me!
Post a Comment