Sziasztok!

Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"


03 February 2008

What happened that weekend?

Well, here it is...

I did go to Szeged the afternoon of the 18th. Arden met my train and after a Subway dinner, we went to the service. It was a good time of worship and Jim teaching from the Word. I met some new as well as old friends. It was a great time. After the service, Mary Jill, Sherry, and I went back to Arden's place and we watched a movie.

The next morning, we slept late! I think I got up around 10:30! MJ and Sherry left around noon, and Arden and I played around with photos and videos from the service the night before. We then headed out to do some shopping for dinner. We came back to her place and I made dinner while Arden talked to her parents on Skype. The next morning we got up early and drove to Arad, Romania. Getting over the boarder was no problem and we made it in less than three hours.

Arden playing with pigeons...

There wasn't much there! It was a nice drive, and Arden and I had nice conversation. We walked around the city, taking pictures and popping into a couple churches. Since it was Sunday, there were services taking place, so we didn't stay in there too long.

Then, we drove back to Szeged and I was able to catch the 3:42 train back to Budapest. I made it home by 7:30! So, that day, I had breakfast in Szeged, lunch in Arad, and dinner in Budapest. What a day!

No comments: