Ok ,here's another entry. not much special has happened, but I'll tell you...
Yesterday I got back from a night in the country. Mary Jill has a place up there, and Edith and I joined her for one night. I went up early and Edith came later. Yesterday morning, we slept until whenever and had lunch out under a small tree in her yard. I didn't put on any sunscreen and I'm paying for it now. We were out there for about 4 hours, reading, singings, and talking....and frying.
Needless to day, I'm hurting.
I went to Bethany's tonight and she had some aloe vera gel. I had tried to go to a pharmacy earlier today, but the woman didn't understand what I was asking for.
Well, I guess I'm enjoying this "down-time" now because my summer is going to be getting busy soon.
Catch you later...don't know who YOU are...but if you read this, "hi."
Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"
14 June 2004
another entry
Posted by
Erin
at
1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment