Sziasztok!

Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"


23 December 2008

Back 'n' Forth

That's where I am as far as making a decision about next year. I don't feel any reason to leave Hungary. I've invested 4+ years of my life here. Over 4 years of learning the language, how to get around, and adapting to the culture. So why leave? Plus, moving back to the States, I would need to get a job. I'm not sure how the economy would effect my ability to do that. Plus, I have a great deal here with housing/health insurance/access to a classroom.

I wrote to Boise State, and a representative from the EdTech program wrote back with information on the program. The fact that they encourage students responding to assignaments from the point of view of whom they teach. Very cool. How can I use technology with my ELLs? Also, the program seems very interactive. Good for me...knowing my learning style.

So...leaning towards staying. Step closer to grad school.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Praying for all your decisions. See you soon!!