Sziasztok!

Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"


13 October 2007

Blast from the Past

I found an old school mate on My Space a while back...or at least, I think she found me. Anyway, she sent me this photo of our Gifted and Talented class. It's either 3rd or 4th grade. I only know where one of these kids are (Holly is in the lavender shirt in the back. I'm in the early 80's orange outfit in the front.) The others are (clockwise from left) Deborah Foulton, Lisa Hollowel, Holly, Mike, Roy Strandberg, Desmond Moore, and me. I don't remember Holly or Mike's last names, and I'm not sure I spelled the others right, either.

I wonder where these people are today?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, here is Ralf your germane collegian. Here are the address for the english wiki: http://gundel.pbwiki.com/
Tomorrow, I´ll give you the password. Yes, and I have a blog too, but only in germane:
http://myblog.de/landeskunde/

PS.Sorry for my bad English.