I know I've been neglecting this blog for a while, but I'm back.
I've been back in Hungary for about three weeks, and teaching almost as long. Since coming back, a lot has happened. A couple cool things are some purchases I made in the past few weeks. I bought a dining room table! So now we can have dinner parties and not have people eating with their plates on their laps.
I also bought a bike. BTW, pictures will come later. It's fire-engine red with only 6 speeds, but it does me just fine for Budapest biking. I've been out on it twice now. I'm pretty saddle sore, but I'm sure that will go away with more use. Tonight, I rode from my place all the way to the Danube River. I haven't figured out how far that is, but it's pretty far. I was out for 2 hours! I'm tired and a bit sore, but feel really good. Gotta love those endorphens (sp?)!
So, off to bed with me now. I'll be sending out an e-mail update by next week.
Blessings,
Erin
Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"
17 September 2007
Re-entry to the Blogosphere...
Posted by
Erin
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment