Sziasztok!

Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"


28 March 2007

Haven't blogged in a while....

...so what's up?

Not much. Same ol'e same ol'e. Teaching, teaching, teaching. Oh yeah, I'm a student too. I started a pre-DELTA (Diploma of English Laguage Teaching to Adults...kinda getting tired of typing that!) and it's going well. Next year I'll do the full 10 month DELTA course. I'm hoping this will open up opportunities to be able to do teacher training in TEFL.

Heather and I have been cooking a lot lately. Our new favorite thing to cook is soup. Real, home made, from scratch soup! We've made a chicken soup...used a whole chicken, and this week a ham and potato soup. We've almost finished the ham and potato soup. Heather bought a huge pot and we've been making double and triple servings.

I went to Prague a couple of weeks ago, with my friend, Tracey. It was a short trip and we stayed with a friend. We had one hardcore day of sightseeing. Then, the second day we were planning to go to the castle, Tracey got sick and my neck was hurting. So, our second day in Prague was spent at our friends' flat! Bummer. But we made it home and still have fond memories of the weekend.

Not sure what else to write about. When I'm going through my day, I often have moments of reflection and contemplation that I think about blogging, but they don't last too long and then get forgotten. Oh well...I'll get something written some day.

Drop me a line and let me know IF you're reading this blog.

Blessings,
Erin

No comments: