Hello all!
**Well, it's been a crazy spring. There hasn't been an update in a while because my computer crashed in March, and I lost ALL my addresses. Fortunately, I had several backed up on Yahoo! but not all of them. So please talk to people that you know know me and ask if they got this. If not, please forward it to them and have them write to me, so I can update my address book.**
Below you will find a link to my latest newsletter. You can choose to download a 5MB color version, or a smaller black and white. Just click one of the links marked Spring 2006.
My itinerary for the summer is included at the bottom of the newsletter.
Have a blessed day!
Erin
Erin Barrett <bound4thenations@yahoo.com>
http://bound4thenations.blogspot.com
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
Az Úr, a te Istened közötted van; erõs õ, megtart; örül te rajtadörömmel, hallgat az õ szerelmében, énekléssel örvendez néked.
SOFÓNIÁS 3:17 (Zeph. 3:17 in Hungarian)
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><



No comments:
Post a Comment