Four weeks of training is done! And things are starting to settle down a bit. Tonight I was actually able to sit and enjoy a couple (that's right...a couple) of movies.
I feel so blessed to be part of this organization. Today we visited the head office and saw the "brain" of ESI. The brain is an interesting part of the human body. It controls every aspect of our biological functioning. It tells the arms to hug, the heart to beat, and the eyes to cry. It's a wonderful, complex thing. When a brain works well when there aren't crossed wires or "rouge" parts. ESI is very well run, but yet there's heart and passion in everyone who works there.
This time has been at least a year and a half coming. When I left Hungary last September, I wasn't sure I would be going back. Of course, my heart's desire was to, but I did struggle with doubt. And in the course of my time in Alaska, doubt creaped up even more. I'm feeling like I'm finally on the "right track." Teaching is what I'm called to do...and to share Christ's love. ESI is allowing me to work fully in that...to answer that call; "Here am I, send me!"
I'm not a expert when it comes to knowing God's will. But there has always been a sure-fire way that I know that I'm in God's will. It's when I have true peace in my heart. I'm not anxious about going to Hungary. I'm excited and prepared. My financial support is pledged and things are working out.
So all the glory goes to God.
Something else is happening. I'm writting music. This is something I've wanted and prayed for for years. So far, I've got the music for one song. Now I just need words. I'm not sure where it's going yet, but I'll keep you posted!
Thank you all for reading and praying.
God Bless!
Click here for pics of me and my teammate.
Sziasztok!
translation: "Hi, everyone!"
13 August 2005
4 down--1 to go
Posted by
Erin
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment